- Connect with parents and others who care about children, teens, and adults on the autism spectrum
- Learn more about Asperger’s, autism, and PDD-NOS
- Hear from area professionals who work with persons on the autism spectrum
- Find out how to access essential resources in the community and around the state
- Share your child’s accomplishments and your successful parenting strategies
- Realize that you are not alone in the challenges you face. Hundreds of families are connected with us, each with a unique story
- Celebrate with others who appreciate the wonderfully unique people who make up the autism spectrum
Parent Conversation Nights
Starbucks at Martins Supermarket--Goshen (1527 Bashor Road, near Bashor & Elkhart Rd, Goshen), 7:00-8:30 pm or as long as people want to stay. You can't miss us -- we are usually the only group in the coffee shop area.
Dates in 2012: Aug 16, Sep 20, Oct 18, Nov 15, No December meeting.
2013: Jan 17, Feb 21, Mar 21, Apr 18, May 16, Jun 20, Jul 18.
Showing posts 1 - 1 of 59. View more »
Educational meetings are usually the first Monday of the month*