Come Learn with Us!
- Connect with parents and others who care about children, teens, and adults on the autism spectrum
- Learn more about Asperger’s, autism, and PDD-NOS
- Hear from area professionals who work with persons on the autism spectrum
- Find out how to access essential resources in the community and around the state
- Share your child’s accomplishments and your successful parenting strategies
- Realize that you are not alone in the challenges you face. Hundreds of families are connected with us, each with a unique story
- Celebrate with others who appreciate the wonderfully unique people who make up the autism spectrum
Showing posts 1 - 1 of 77. View more »
Educational meetings are usually the first Monday of the month*
We are now offering childcare at Monday meetings.
Please contact Brenda Yost in advance to reserve childcare.
Contact April Bachert if you would like a Spanish interpreter.
All our meetings are open to the public and free of charge. Lending library opens at 6:45.
*Check the schedule to verify a specific date