We need your help. Please take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey!
The information we receive in our annual survey helps us be accountable for the funding we receive and to be more responsive to the needs of participating autism families.
- Connect with parents and others who care about children, teens, and adults on the autism spectrum
- Learn more about Asperger’s, autism, and PDD-NOS
- Hear from area professionals who work with persons on the autism spectrum
- Find out how to access essential resources in the community and around the state
- Share your child’s accomplishments and your successful parenting strategies
- Realize that you are not alone in the challenges you face. Hundreds of families are connected with us, each with a unique story
- Celebrate with others who appreciate the wonderfully unique people who make up the autism spectrum
Showing posts 1 - 1 of 77. View more »
Educational meetings are usually the first Monday of the month*
We are now offering childcare at Monday meetings.
Please contact Brenda Yost in advance to reserve childcare.
Contact April Bachert if you would like a Spanish interpreter.
All our meetings are open to the public and free of charge. Lending library opens at 6:45.
*Check the schedule to verify a specific date